Monday, December 28, 2009

I Should Post More

Christmas was awesome. There is nothing like watching a 3 year old freak out over presents and Santa and the like. But now that our 11 billion Christmases are over I have to get back to reality (which means work). Ugh.

I'll write another update on the H2H thing soon. It's getting awesome and I need your help. Pass on the info to all hockey fans and/or charitable people you know. The links are in the last post. Help out. There will be more links soon. I think we've reached the goal. Remember, all excess money is going to Children's Hospital of MI. This is an opportunity to help a lot of kids.

Listen to NHL Home Ice tomorrow at 10:20 CST to hear more info from the Chief. If you don't have it, sign up for a free trial - should be good stuff.

Fantasy football is over. You win some, you lose some. Left a lot of points on the bench again (I fucking knew I should have kept Brees on the bench) and lost by one freaking point. Thanks for that fumble AP. You're awesome. Oh well, serves me right, I won by one point last week. I did win the other one. We won't talk about the third league. So one championship, one second place finish - I can live with that. Now I can enjoy football more and focus on my fantasy hockey team which is tied for second.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment