Saturday, July 7, 2007

I'm so charming

There are new neighbors moving in downstairs. They are two college girls and their parents bought them a condo. I KNOW. Anyway, they're cute and look like they're barely 18. One of them has a hot boyfriend, so yay for eye candy. Anyway, I was out with Dante who took two giant poops in front of them. Then I realized I had to send my Netflix back and wanted to get them out before my weirdo autistic mailman got here. They looked at me all weird and said Hi. Then I got back in the house, checked on Deacon who is still sleeping (on schedule, thank you powers that be), and realized I had a beetle in my hair right on top of my head. Not a super icky beetle - a little one - but a gross bug nonetheless. Since I don't believe in insecticide unless absolutely necessary, I took a sticky note and let him go back outside. But awesome. You never get a second chance to make a first impression and now I will forever be known as the lady with the pooping dog and a beetle in her hair. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment